By doing this, you will be able to post
tans of Clickbank products onto your blog for free on daily basis with
very little effort of work. All it does was, put the related products
sales description that the vendor entered into Clickbank and pull it
over to your blog for posting. Sounds great, isn't it?
As long as you have the domain name, hosting with Wordpress blog
installed and you will be able to do this for free.
Tips to Setup Datafeed and Blog for
your Clickbank Campaign
1) I will assumed that you already have your Wordpress activate and
ready for any posting of articles.
2) Go to
http://wprobot.net/demo.php and download the free version of
3) Once you have completed the downloading, unzip the file and look for
folder called WPRobot and FTP over to you hosting folder call /wp-content/plugins.
4) The next is to login to your Wordpress control panel and activate
the plugin called WPRobot.
5) Once you have activated the plugin, you will be able to see an
addition some menu call WP Robot. Click on the option, key in your
Clickbank Affiliate ID and save.
6) Back to the small WP Robot menu, click on WP Robot to key in the
keywords of the product that you want to sell. Once you have entered to
the screen, your will see "Add New Keyword" screen, key in the keyword
of the product that you want to promote, select the category that you
want the product to be stored and the duration that you want your
articles to be posted into your blog and click "Add Keyword"
7) On the top of the screen, you will see the small menu with your
keyword that you have entered display on the screen, click on the small
box and click on "Post Now", what it does was to start put the article
and post it into your blog. It will keep running at the background from
time to time basis depending on the duration that you have entered at
8) Once completed you can visit your blog and you will see the product
that you want to promote displayed on your blog.