Selling physical product also one of the
way to earn from online, but the doesn't mean that suitable for
everyone. A lot of people still prefer selling digital product where it
don't really involved packing as well as shipping. If you enjoy this
process, then you can think about using Ebay or setting up your own
online store and start to sell you own product. Let me brief you how
the Ebay process look like:
1) First you need to sign up an account with Ebay, when come to the
username, please use something that related to the type of the product
that you want to sell.
2) Take the picture of the product that you want to sell, ideally
should be small size (referring to the file size).
3) Type in the Product headline that you want to promote, something
special that can keep people attention.
4) Start type in the product details that you want to sell, remember to
put in the product whether it belong to new or used. If you don't know
what to type, copy from other and make some minor changes to suite your
5) With regards to banking, you can either use paypal or local bank.
From the product details, please list down your banking instruction as
6) Once that done, put down your shipping cost. I will suggest that you
put a flat rate across the domestic and international with another cost
(provided you did some research how much will it cost to ship for
7) The last step for first timer will be key in your credit card
information before you can list your product in ebay for selling.
Once that done, you product should be ready to sell now. Just remember
to relist after 7 days if you product didn't get to sell on time.
Enjoy your selling online.